Patch 1.1 of the fabulous Battleplan American Civil War is available now on steam. This patch includes the following features:
- Added Speed Slider to Options Menu – a simple slider in the Options Menu that enables players to dictate both the normal and fast forward gameplay speed (as chosen by clicking or tapping the button in the centre of the timer)
- Updated Confederate flag assets to show the correct number of stars
- Slowed down the speed at which the credits roll
Patch 1.2 is also now live on Steam, and will be available on IOS in the coming days! This update features the following:
- Fixed unit selection bug
- Allow +/- keys to change game speed while playing and arrow keys to pan camera (Windows only feature)
- Count down reinforcement arrivals with timers at road entry points
- Selecting CinC or baggage trains from the dashboard now zooms the camera into focus on them
- Red X now stays above units that refused an order until they next accept one
- Small drags now count as taps for selecting units
There are a number of other updates on the way, too - so keep your eyes peeled for patch 1.3 (which is imminent) which will serve make the gameplay even better.
It's also worth noting, that Battleplan trading cards are also now available on Steam. Steam Trading Cards are virtual cards earned by playing games on Steam. Sets of cards can be turned into game badges and tradable Steam community items.