United States
Advanced search
Osprey will be working from home from Tuesday 17th March. We plan to continue all our operations, while reducing risk of infection by having staff work from home. Please note that we are doing our best to manage incoming post and parcels. For the time being please refrain from sending items to our offices and please assume that items that you have sent to us, have not arrived with their intended recipient. Our priority remains the wellbeing of staff, authors, customers, freelancers, suppliers and distributors. We would like to thank all for their support whilst we transition to virtual operations.

Forum

You have 0 bookmarked item(s)
Viewing Topic "Duel No. 35 F105 vs SAM-2"
  Topic Description
Posted by: Paintybeard Now in pdf format.
Posted on: 11/05/2018 08:29:48

5 Item(s)     Sort:  Newest Oldest

per page

Total Posts: 359
Joined Date: Monday, 4 February 2013

For a very long time Duel title No. 35 (F 105 Wild Weasel vs SA-2 "Guideline") was only available in hard-copy or ebook fromat.

Looking around the site today I found that a pdf version is now available. Very happy to immediately add this to my library.

Osprey Editors: You really should be telling us when good things like this happen! And while you are at it, how about a pdf edition of Elite No. 52 (Wellington's Foot Guards)?

Posted on: 11/05/2018 08:29:49
Posted by: PAUL W
Total Posts: 307
Joined Date: Sunday, 4 January 2015

On a similar note I saw that aztec warrior had been reprinted a couple of months ago and bought it. In the dim and distance past osprey used to publish a list of books being reprinted and conversions to other formats. If this list could come back it would be win win. Fans would see when a much sought after title is now available and osprey would get more sales. There can't be much difficulty as the list must be floating around somehere .

Posted on: 11/05/2018 17:07:30
Posted by: Emily @ Osprey
Total Posts: 20
Joined Date: Friday, 2 December 2016

Hi Paintybeard and Paul W,

Thanks for the feedback. I'll see what we can do about getting a regular list up of titles that have been reprinted or have been added to print-on-demand. We are not often able to create PDFs of backlist titles but I will certainly see if we can get this information posted as/when it happens. I'm not aware of any plans to create a PDF of ELI 52 but will let you know if this changes.

Best wishes,

Emily@Osprey

Posted on: 18/05/2018 11:01:15
Posted by: Paintybeard
Total Posts: 359
Joined Date: Monday, 4 February 2013

Thank you Emily@Osprey. All news about reprints and other developments is music to my ears.

Posted on: 19/05/2018 09:31:37
Posted by: PAUL W
Total Posts: 307
Joined Date: Sunday, 4 January 2015

Emily. Thanks for the update. I echo painty's sentiments 'e any updates. Regards.

Posted on: 20/05/2018 19:58:43

5 Item(s)     Sort:  Newest Oldest

per page