Forum

You have 0 bookmarked item(s)
Viewing Topic "Duel No. 35 F105 vs SAM-2"
  Topic Description
Posted by: Paintybeard Now in pdf format.
Posted on: 11/05/2018 08:29:48

5 Item(s)     Sort:  Newest Oldest

per page

Total Posts: 330
Joined Date: Monday, 4 February 2013

For a very long time Duel title No. 35 (F 105 Wild Weasel vs SA-2 "Guideline") was only available in hard-copy or ebook fromat.

Looking around the site today I found that a pdf version is now available. Very happy to immediately add this to my library.

Osprey Editors: You really should be telling us when good things like this happen! And while you are at it, how about a pdf edition of Elite No. 52 (Wellington's Foot Guards)?

Posted on: 11/05/2018 08:29:49
Posted by: PAUL W
Total Posts: 228
Joined Date: Sunday, 4 January 2015

On a similar note I saw that aztec warrior had been reprinted a couple of months ago and bought it. In the dim and distance past osprey used to publish a list of books being reprinted and conversions to other formats. If this list could come back it would be win win. Fans would see when a much sought after title is now available and osprey would get more sales. There can't be much difficulty as the list must be floating around somehere .

Posted on: 11/05/2018 17:07:30
Posted by: Emily @ Osprey
Total Posts: 7
Joined Date: Friday, 2 December 2016

Hi Paintybeard and Paul W,

Thanks for the feedback. I'll see what we can do about getting a regular list up of titles that have been reprinted or have been added to print-on-demand. We are not often able to create PDFs of backlist titles but I will certainly see if we can get this information posted as/when it happens. I'm not aware of any plans to create a PDF of ELI 52 but will let you know if this changes.

Best wishes,

Emily@Osprey

Posted on: 18/05/2018 11:01:15
Posted by: Paintybeard
Total Posts: 330
Joined Date: Monday, 4 February 2013

Thank you Emily@Osprey. All news about reprints and other developments is music to my ears.

Posted on: 19/05/2018 09:31:37
Posted by: PAUL W
Total Posts: 228
Joined Date: Sunday, 4 January 2015

Emily. Thanks for the update. I echo painty's sentiments 'e any updates. Regards.

Posted on: 20/05/2018 19:58:43

5 Item(s)     Sort:  Newest Oldest

per page