Forum

You have 0 bookmarked item(s)
Viewing Topic "Caption Errors April 2022 Releases "
  Topic Description
Posted by: AdamC A couple of tweaks needed folks.
Posted on: 10/05/2022 10:58:53

2 Item(s)     Sort:  Newest Oldest

per page

Total Posts: 290
Joined Date: Thursday, 22 January 2009

Captions Errors in April Releases

Hi all,

There are a couple of errors that need correcting in a couple of the April releases that I have just received.

NVG 305 – Warships in the Baltic Campaign 1918-20

Typo correction on Page 14 caption for the illustration on page 15. The title states that it shows the “Clash between British and German Destroyers, 4th June 1919. This should obviously be “Soviet” or “Bolshevik” not “German”.

CAM 375 – East China Sea 1945: Climax of the Kamikaze

The description on page 64 for the illustration on pages 62-63 needs re-writing. The second paragraph states that the picture shows “TBM Avengers, from Hornet’s VT-17, making their torpedo runs against Yamato”. The picture actually shows four of the SB2C Helldivers making their dive bombing attacks on Yamato before the Avengers start their torpedo runs. No Avengers are visible in the image unless I’m missing something.

Hope these can be updated when you guys get a chance.

Cheers,

Adam C

Posted on: 10/05/2022 10:58:54
Posted by: Molly @ Osprey
Total Posts: 29
Joined Date: Thursday, 7 October 2021

Hi Adam,

I hope you're well. Thank you very much for letting us know about these and apologies for the errors. I'll pass your feedback onto the editors of the titles.

With very best wishes,

Molly

(Marketing Assistant)

Posted on: 16/05/2022 09:19:55

2 Item(s)     Sort:  Newest Oldest

per page